Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Geek Atlas: 128 Places Where Science and Technology Come Alive


I found a new radically different travel guide, a must have in your
home library. “The Geek Atlas” by programmer John Graham-Cumming took me to 128 “hidden” places around the planet, that are worth visiting for their place in the history of science and technology. The handy tour guide is not only an illustration book, it offers clear writing on science, history and relevant tidbits, so I felt like an informed insider when I got to my destination. The Geek Atlas reads like a textbook that’s actually fun to flip through, even at home for the rest of the crew. I’ll make it short, it’s incredibly informative, accessible, and challenging.


For more information visit the Geek Atlas page.

No comments: